Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that I have come out of my hiding place and started to design again!  

I have a couple of new things in the store that I just put up!


And all my products are on sale for 30% off right now!

So check it out because everything is $2.80 or less!
 That's a killer deal


I also have a new collab out with Sarah of Designs by Sarah and you can check that out in the store as well.

Thanks for stopping by and as always if you create anything with my designs send me a link in the comments so that I can check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skulliez Skraps Copyright © 2011 Template by My Little Monsters. Made pretty by Designs by Sarah's Blog Makeover Service using custom created graphics. Doodles by Skulliez Skrapz.